VEHICLE BANKSMAN COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
The aim of this course is to provide the delegate with an understanding of the health and safety and communication issues associated with the movement and marshalling of vehicles on site. The course will take into account the dangers involved with pedestrians and moving vehicles on site.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Carry out a basic risk assessment of the area
- Carry out vehicle movements using the correct signals
- Relevant & current legislation
- Identify any hazards in the working environment
- Control of persons on site (authorised and unauthorised) in the working area
- Legislative requirements
- Practical standards for site safety
- Required documentation and procedures
- Question and answer session
A TASC certificate of training in the movement and marshalling of vehicles on site.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
No experience required.
Site required PPE. Minimum of safety foot wear, hard hat, high vis, gloves