SSSTS REFRESHER COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
£160pp + VAT
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
Construction site supervisors who have previously completed the full 2 day CITB Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
To ensure that all who occupy supervisory roles have an understanding of the following:
- Their roll in the work place
- Safe practices in the work place
- Have a good understanding of how Health & Safety law is structured
- How law is applicable to the working environment
- Carry out risk assessments and incorporate them into method statements
- The importance of tool box talks
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks
This SSSTS refresher covers Health and Safety law including the Health & Safety at Work act plus subject matter which includes:
- The health & Safety at Work Act
- Management regulations (RAMS)
- Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
A renewal of the CITB Site Safety Supervisors Training Scheme Certificate which lasts for a further five years.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
Delegates must have sat the full two day SSSTS course and is current. Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English.