CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
This course is designed for site safety supervisors and highlights to them their legal responsibilities with regards to health safety ans environment.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
To enable supervisors to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare, and
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- state their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
- The health & Safety at Work Act
- Management regulations (RAMS)
- Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
A CITB certificate of training for site supervisor safety.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
Entrants must have a good understanding of both spoken and written English, previous knowledge and experience in construction is beneficial.