CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
(can be delivered in block week or on day release over 5 weeks)
£495pp + VAT
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
Managers, Project managers, supervisors and business proprietors who have managerial roles within the construction industry.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
To help site managers, agents and supervisors to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare, and
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- state their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
- The health & Safety at Work Act
- Management regulations (RAMS)
- Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
A CITB certificate of training for site management safety.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
Entrants must have a good understanding of both spoken and written English, previous knowledge and experience in construction is beneficial.