SCAFFOLD SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
£130pp + VAT
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
Any personnel required to work on or around scaffolding should receive training in the safe use and pre use checks of scaffold structures.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
Attendees should complete the training having gained awareness in the correct procedure for
- Accessing scaffold structures
- Egress from scaffold structures
- Safe working practices on platforms
- Material Handling and storage
- Inspection procedures, reports and record keeping requirements
- Health & Safety legislation
- Codes of practice
- Risk assessment
- Scaffold components
- Lifting equipment selection
- Safe use of Gin wheels
- Access points and selection of access equipment for scaffolds and securing by knots or clamps.
A 3 year TASC certificate for scaffold awareness training.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
A working knowledge of scaffolding would be an advantage but is not essential.
Gloves for handling scaffold fittings on a desk.