RISK ASSESSMENT & METHOD STATEMENT COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
Site Managers, Site Agents, Designers and those who carry out risk assessment and method statement as part of their activities or who are responsible for the review and approval or risk assessments/method statements.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
Attendees should complete the service with knowledge, of ;
- Relevant & current legislation
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- General awareness of hazard identification
- Risk rating methods
- Failings of generic risk assessments
- Details required within a method statement
- Methods of assessment and control
- Legislative framework
- Review of applicable legislation
- Purpose of risk assessment
- Cost of accidents
- Methods of assessment
- Practical assessment session
- Question and answer session
- Short test
A TASC certificate of training to give delegates the knowledge and ability to carry out risk assessments and write method statements, as well as being competent in review and approval of.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
No experience required.