PASMA COMBINED COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
Anyone who may work from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
How to safely assemble, dismantle, and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- BS 8620
- Assembling, altering and dismantling
- Incorporates current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers
- Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
A 5 year PASMA Card and certificate of training as a PASMA tower & low level assembler
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Hard Hat, gloves, steel toecap boots & hi vis.