CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS COURSE
CERTIFICATE VALID FOR
PRICES START FROM
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
£155pp + VAT
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
This in-depth, highly practical course is designed for individuals who enter confined spaces classed as Low Risk or those who assist with confined space operations. The programme covers the key safety aspects in detail including practical entry exercises using Gas Monitors and Escape Breathing Apparatus.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
On completion of the course Delegates shall be competent in:
- Understanding current legislation and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoP)
- Recognising confined spaces and their associated hazards
- Implementing Control Measures to either eliminate or reduce potential risks
- Organising and implementing appropriate accident and emergency procedures
- The safe use and maintenance of escape breathing apparatus
- Definition and types of confined spaces
- Confined space hazards
- Permit to Work Systems
- Safe working procedures
- Personal and environmental hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Gas detection and Access equipment
- Use of escape or airline breathing apparatus
- Self rescue
- Accident and Emergency procedures
A 3 year TASC certificate of training to demonstrate an understanding of the theory and practices associated with the hazards and risks of low risk confined space entry and working.
DELEGATE EXPERIENCE & RENEWALS
Previous experience of confined spaces would be an advantage but it is not essential.
Safety helmet, safety footwear, gloves and overalls